After the exciting news that Alejandro Sanz will be playing his first live streaming concert on Terra Live Music this December 6 in Miami, we want to keep celebrating by giving you the first look at our exclusive interview with the Spanish crooner.
Sanz invited resident VJ Maury to his home in Miami for a very intimate conversation about the singer's two-decade long career from his first hit album and to changing record labels after 20 years. "Change is always a little scary, it was 20 years [with one label] not one or two," Sanz says of switching from Warner to Universal for his latest work La Musica No Se Toca. "But i think its important to have that extra motivation, I was inspired by having a new album with a new record label and work with new people to go forward with new energy and love."
Watch part one of our exclusive interview and scroll down for parts two, three, four and five!
In the second part of the our interview with Alejandro Sanz talks about his relationship with the web. "It's impossible not to be part of this technology. If you're not connected, you're invisible you don't exist." The artist, once known as the King of Twitter, explains how one needs to know how to use social media because 'the web can be a double edged sword.'
In part three of our intimate interview with Alejandro Sanz, the singer tells us of his love affair with his current hometown of Miami.
In the fourth part of our interview series with Alejandro Sanz, the singer talks being Latino in the US and the rituals he performs in every country he visits.
In the final part of our interview with Alejandro Sanz, the pop poet talks about how he feels to be performing for millions of fans via an Internet live steaming concert on Terra Live Music. Don't forget to tune in December 6 to see Alejandro Sanz perform an intimate show just for you!
- Our Terra Live Music host VJ Mauri had the opportunity to chat Spanish idol Alejandro Sanz, our guest this December 6, at his home in Miami, Florida. Foto: Terra CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE INTERVIEW
- Alejandro Sanz will be promoting his new album La Música No Se Toca with his debut online streaming concert on Terra Live Music this December 6. Foto: Terra CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE INTERVIEW
- Sanz and VJ Mauri shared a moment over their love of guitars and music. Foto: Terra CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE INTERVIEW
- The singer spoke with Terra about his long and fruitful career and the moment he realized he should gift the world his poetic songs. Foto: Terra CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE INTERVIEW
- These candid images capture the singer as cool as a cucumber behind the scenes. Foto: Terra CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE INTERVIEW
Always with a smile, Sanz opened up his home to us where the walls are filled with the platinum albums that represent his numerous hits. Foto: Terra CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE INTERVIEW